[RCU] Missing features: disable doubleclick, number of moved messages?

Jacek Osiecki josiecki at silvercube.pl
Fri Mar 9 13:22:34 CET 2012

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:23:51 +0100, A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 09.03.2012 11:14, Jacek Osiecki wrote:
>> Of course, then it needs to be applied on list.js - i did it
>> manually.
>> As I understand, there is no chance to use localization in
>> javascript -
>> so maybe instead of "Selected messages:" there should be just
>> something
>> like "["+this.selection.length+"]"...
>> Could RC developers apply it to the official release?
> This doesn't work properly when you select all messages in a folder
> (not
> on the page). This works only for drag&drop. What with move to Trash
> with delete key?
> So, it's not complete.

I'm not sure if I get it right... but what I wanted to get is to see
how
many messages I'm dragging to another folder - nothing else :)
I know it's not perfect - if I want to delete by pressing DEL key, I
would
need to drag the messages first in order to see the number of messages.
But my solution is very easy to apply, does what I wanted to have and
doesn't
interfere with any other functionality... just gives one more usable
information
to the user...

By the way, I have found the place responsible for handling
doubleclick.
I could of course disable the "this.show_message(uid, false, false);"
code behaviour
for dblclick or change the speed of dblclick to some insane values, but
I don't
want to do it to all users. I'm thinking of making it dependant on
per-user settings,
so as I assume I should create new user-definable variable like
'dbclick_open_msg' and
use it in js as this.env.dbclick_open_msg?

Greetings,
--
Jacek Osiecki
Silvercube s.c.