[RCU] Update 0.7.2 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Mar 11 18:00:59 CET 2012

Dear friends of Roundcube

Today we can announce another release of the Roundcube webmail
package. This service update adds some bug fixes and stability
improvements to the 0.7 series. It also includes new settings to
change how contacts are listed in the address book section. See the
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog#Release0.7.2 file for
details.

We consider it stable and we recommend to update all existing
Roundcube installation with this release. Download it from
http://roundcube.net/download

Best,
Thomas

P.S. In case you didn't try it yet: see Roundcube's all new user
interface in action by testing the 0.8-beta version.