[RCU] [RCD] Recognition of contributions/volunteers

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Mon Mar 12 09:28:47 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 19:08, Claudio Filho <filhocf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> I have this doubt some time and tried to find inside o RC pages some
> references about this. I also saw in Changelog, but haven't nothing
> about who did what, and questions about translations updates or adds.
>
> Exist some place with all contributions and volunteers?
>
> How is recognized the efforts of who helps in this project?

Hi Claudio

There's an (incomplete) list of contributors in our wiki [1] (linked
as "Developers/Contributors" on the main page) and to measure SVN
commits you should get a look at our Ohloh project page [2]. Other
than that, it's the people who post to the mailing lists and file
tickets in our bug tracker and who help translate at launchpad.net

~Thomas

[1] http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Dev_Members
[2] http://www.ohloh.net/p/roundcube