[RCU] roundcube disconnect if simultaneous login

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:25:42 CET 2012

I'm not sure if this is a bug in RC. I've two mail servers running RC0.7
running in Apache 2.2. If I open two webmail and login to both RC in the
same browser (Google Chrome), the other session of RC get disconnected. But
if I login to different browser, I don't get disconnected. This could be
probably on the cookie session. I tried to check the main.inc.php but could
not found any info related to my issue.

Trying my luck if somebody on the list already experience this kind of
issue.

TIA,

Nelson