[RCU] roundcube disconnect if simultaneous login

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Mon Mar 19 09:17:07 CET 2012

Verify if you're using the same des key in the main.inc.php configs of both
webmails.

// this key is used to encrypt the users imap password which is stored
// in the session record (and the client cookie if remember password is
enabled).
// please provide a string of exactly 24 chars.
$rcmail_config['des_key'] = '';