[RCU] roundcube disconnect if simultaneous login

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:45:46 CET 2012

It wasn't the same before I did some modification. I revert back to my old
config which is different des_key and it is still the same. I'm getting
kick out on the 1st RC after logging in to the 2nd RC. I tried also to
other browser (IE and Chrome) but issue still occur. I could open multiple
RC on a single browser.

BTW, my 1st roundcube is running on https while the other one is running on
http.