[RCU] roundcube disconnect if simultaneous login

Andreas Dick andudi at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 22 13:02:56 CET 2012

if that help, I can confirm:
-> login with FF on two RC (same host, RC6.? and latest SVN)
-> the second login (RC SVN) do not show any email, but contacts are ok
-> the first one works further well
-> after logout of the second
-> the first one is logged out as well

maybe its not nice, but I do not need that feature for now.

Andreas