[RCU] roundcube disconnect if simultaneous login

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:38:35 CET 2012

I just notice this. When I open RC1, I was able to login with no issue.
When I open RC2 and I tried to login, I encountered

Invalid Request! No Data was saved

When I checked RC1, it is now logout with session expired or invalid. Both
RC are hosted on a different physical server.

It seems it is cookie related. Do you think it is on my apache config?