[RCU] roundcube disconnect if simultaneous login

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:00:00 CET 2012

Ok I think I got the issue. I forgot to mention how I'm accessing the url

RC1 - http://www.foo.com:81/webmail
RC2 -  http://www.foo.com:82/webmail

I created a virtual domain in RC1

http://webmail.foo.com:81

And was now able to login without being kick out on RC2 using the virtual
domain.

Thanks to all who provided their inputs!