[RCU] New server + upgrade, lost contacts

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Thu Mar 22 20:40:00 CET 2012

I looked at the database, and it sure seems like it ought to be working.  I see my two contacts in the "contacts" table, and the user_id field is pointing at my user_id number.  I guess I just don't know what else to look at.
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us / josh at whitver.net
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened." - Douglas Adams