[RCU] RC Cookies

Jacek Osiecki josiecki at silvercube.pl
Fri Mar 23 09:12:24 CET 2012

Wiadomość napisana przez Daniel w dniu 23 mar 2012, o godz. 02:00:

> Is there any way that I can log into two different roundcube sessions
> simultaniously?
> Currently once I log in, if I open a new browser window and
> navigate to RC it uses the current sessions cookie.
> Using an incognito or private
> window in IE and Chrome works as desired but FF does not.

If your roundcube is available under various domains, use them - it's the
easiest way to have two sessions on different accounts. The other solution
is browser's porn mode ;) - however I'm surprised that it doesn't work in FF...
It definitely should, otherwise private mode in FF isn't private.

Greetings,
--
Jacek