[RCU] Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 23 16:11:13 CET 2012

On 2012-03-19 17:25, Marcio Merlone wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I googled for this error but got zarro boogs found, I mean, no google
> results. I had 0.7.1 installed, he was using without any problem, and
> then today he started to get this error. I upgraded to 0.7.2 in a
> hope
> to solve the problem, but no luck.
>
> Can someone help me solve this or at least find what is wrong?

It seems what you are hitting is a situation in which Roundcube / MDB2
is trying to fetch data from two (or more) prepared statements
simultaneously, or not having finished fetching all data from the first
prepared statement when it attempts to fetch data from the second
prepared statement.

   See also this thread:
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?168,238786,247628#msg-247628

Kind regards,