[RCU] Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

Marcio Merlone marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Fri Mar 23 20:33:42 CET 2012

Em 23-03-2012 12:11, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) escreveu:
> On 2012-03-19 17:25, Marcio Merlone wrote:
>> I googled for this error but got zarro boogs found, I mean, no google
>> results. I had 0.7.1 installed, he was using without any problem, and
>> then today he started to get this error. I upgraded to 0.7.2 in a hope
>> to solve the problem, but no luck.
> It seems what you are hitting is a situation in which Roundcube / MDB2
> is trying to fetch data from two (or more) prepared statements
> simultaneously, or not having finished fetching all data from the
> first prepared statement when it attempts to fetch data from the
> second prepared statement.
>
>   See also this thread:
> http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?168,238786,247628#msg-247628
Thank you very much, but that doesn't help me much. This happens
consistently with just one user whenever he tries to compose a new
message, among other situations which involves his addressbook (mysql).
It seems something is wrong with this user's data, but I can't drop it.
Can you help me find what's wrong and fix it?

Best regards.

--
*Marcio Merlone*