[RCU] Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Mar 24 00:48:01 CET 2012

On 2012-03-23 20:33, Marcio Merlone wrote:
> Em 23-03-2012 12:11, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) escreveu:
>> On 2012-03-19 17:25, Marcio Merlone wrote:
>>> I googled for this error but got zarro boogs found, I mean, no
>>> google
>>> results. I had 0.7.1 installed, he was using without any problem,
>>> and
>>> then today he started to get this error. I upgraded to 0.7.2 in a
>>> hope
>>> to solve the problem, but no luck.
>> It seems what you are hitting is a situation in which Roundcube /
>> MDB2 is trying to fetch data from two (or more) prepared statements
>> simultaneously, or not having finished fetching all data from the
>> first prepared statement when it attempts to fetch data from the
>> second prepared statement.
>>
>>   See also this thread:
>> http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?168,238786,247628#msg-247628
> Thank you very much, but that doesn't help me much. This happens
> consistently with just one user whenever he tries to compose a new
> message, among other situations which involves his addressbook
> (mysql). It seems something is wrong with this user's data, but I
> can't drop it. Can you help me find what's wrong and fix it?

I can't *really* help you, but I might be able to.

After all I'm not a Roundcube developer...

I can try and suggest where the culprit may lay; you need to raise the
issue with the Roundcube developers in order to get it resolved though.

If it is only this one user the issue is occurring with, I suggest you
destroy all cache table records associated with the user, and check
whether his preferences accidentally list his one MySQL address book
twice.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--