[RCU] scrollbar missing in mail list when used on mobile devices

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Thu Mar 29 08:34:42 CEST 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Den 2012-03-28 14:59, Cor Bosman skrev:
>>>
>>> This is a known issue. There's a ticket for this in bugtracker.
>>>
>>> Roundcube default skin(s) aren't designed for such devices. I have no
>>> such device too, so I'll not help you with this issue.
>>
>> So if we start a 'get Alec an iPhone' fund, we'll get a mobile skin? :)
>
> it works on nokia e51 with imap protocol, why do i need roundcube webmail ?

I'm sure, that you don't need it, the same way as I don't. But there are
some of our customers, that use RCU this way, don't ask me why and I'm
unable to explain to them, that the should use the preinstalled mail app
to access the mail.
But I think, that the RCU should be as compatible as possible (if mobile
devices don't break the compability with public standards).

Tomas