[RCU] scrollbar missing in mail list when used on mobile devices

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Thu Mar 29 08:56:43 CEST 2012

Den 2012-03-29 08:34, Tomas Macek skrev:

> I'm sure, that you don't need it, the same way as I don't. But there
> are some of our customers, that use RCU this way, don't ask me why
> and
> I'm unable to explain to them, that the should use the preinstalled
> mail app to access the mail.

in iphone i would not like the results on screen rendered anyway, thats
why i think iphone should use imap protocol not http protocol with such
small screen as a iphone have, my own custommers have succes with all
there apple here :)

> But I think, that the RCU should be as compatible as possible (if
> mobile devices don't break the compability with public standards).

just like horde imp, horde mimp ?

when users go to webmail.example.org from mobiles it auto select mimp,
and when its from ipad3 is selected imp

but that said i dont like horde anymore, paid 500€ and got no upgrade
support at all !