[RCU] scrollbar missing in mail list when used on mobile devices

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Thu Mar 29 09:07:41 CEST 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Den 2012-03-29 08:34, Tomas Macek skrev:
>
>> I'm sure, that you don't need it, the same way as I don't. But there
>> are some of our customers, that use RCU this way, don't ask me why
>> and
>> I'm unable to explain to them, that the should use the preinstalled
>> mail app to access the mail.
>
> in iphone i would not like the results on screen rendered anyway, thats
> why i think iphone should use imap protocol not http protocol with such
> small screen as a iphone have, my own custommers have succes with all
> there apple here :)
>
>> But I think, that the RCU should be as compatible as possible (if
>> mobile devices don't break the compability with public standards).
>
> just like horde imp, horde mimp ?

I switched from really old version of Imp to RCU and I don't know the
"mimp" - I suppose this is
a mobile version of Imp? If so, I think we don't need it, because newer
mobile devices are quick and usable enough for almost all modern web
pages. I
think we should only to show the scroll bars and nothing else.