[RCU] Session timeouts all over the place

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Wed May 2 00:05:32 CEST 2012

On 05/01/2012 14:41, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> Am 28.04.2012 18:20, schrieb Thomas Bruederli:
>
>> However, to be honest, your Roundcube installation still seems to be
>> pretty fucked up :-)
>
> Well, I wouldn't say so. ;) It's a pretty standard installation of
> the
> latest stable release - which is 0.7.2.

But Michael, I've got several hundred users on 0.7.2 daily, with no
session timeouts ever. I've been personally been using the latest svn
(updated a couple of times per week), no timeouts there, either. I'm not
certain what your environment is (haven't been following this all that
closely), but it must be either your environment or your install as my
instances have been rock stable.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services