[RCU] Your session is invalid or expired

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Thu May 3 15:20:33 CEST 2012

On 27/04/2012 11:22, Claudio Kuenzler wrote:
> The bug is already open by the way:
>
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1488449
>
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net
> <mailto:giles at coochey.net>> wrote:
>
>     On 27/04/2012 11:17, Claudio Kuenzler wrote:
>>

>>         It doesn't happen to me in Firefox nor Chrome.
>>

>>     It does happen to me on Firefox, too.
>>

>     Yes, sadly you are correct, it's just happened to me in Firefox...

I've just found the time to checkout 0.9-svn [SVN r6140] trunk and give
it a try.

Initial impressions are that IE9 actually now appears to work! Whereas
before it was almost immediately expiring my session. I'll keep on using
it and let you know if I have any problems.
--
Best Regards,
Giles Coochey, CCNA Security, CCNA
giles.coochey at netsecspec.co.uk