[RCU] Old version keeps showing up in my browser

T Burton lovetosewboutique at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 14:14:40 CEST 2012

According to the screenshots of the new version, even though I have made changes to my settings tabs, I am missing several choices like:
	* No archive icon on display page

	* On preferences tab, no way to choose browser notifications by several methods
	* No settings tab for Filters or Password
	* On folders tab, no way to choose a Parent Folder, so I could have another main folder besides Personal Addresses, instead of only having contact group folders as a subfolder under Personal Addresses
These are just what I am comparing from the screenshots at: http://roundcube.net/screens