[RCU] Goodbye Subversion, hello github

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sat May 5 20:18:54 CEST 2012

Hello folks

Upon several requests from our community we now moved the Roundcube
Webmail source code repository from our privately hosted Subversion
server to github. With this step we hope to make it easier for anybody
to get the source and to contribute patches and improvements.

So everybody who was fulling bleeding edge updates from
svn.roundcube.net, please visit
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail and clone the repository.
We're happy to get your pull requests. For bug reports and feature
requests please still use or trac platform at
http://trac.roundcube.net. The new git repository is also mirrored
there but we're still fighting with some configuration and performance
issues there. Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
Thomas