[RCU] This problem has been affecting me

Charles Carver charlescarver at mac.com
Sun May 6 15:32:58 CEST 2012

The other directories don't have any error logs, at least none of them have anything written to them recently.

The most recent log in the root lists this:

[05-May-2012 16:05:38] PHP Warning:  imap_open() [<a href='function.imap-open'>function.imap-open</a>]: Couldn't open stream {imap.gmail.com:993/imap/ssl}INBOX in ****/index.php on line 29