[RCU] This problem has been affecting me

Charles Carver charlescarver at mac.com
Sun May 6 19:21:27 CEST 2012

Okay, from my computer I get the following:

    telnet imap.gmail.com 993
    Trying 173.194.76.108...
    Connected to gmail-imap.l.google.com.
    Escape character is '^]'.
    '^]'.
    Connection closed by foreign host.
    new-host-10:~ charlescarver$

>From my server:

    openssh
    s_client -connect imap.gmail.com:993
    CONNECTED(00000003)

So it looks like that it's connecting in both cases, from my server and computer to imap.gmail.com.