[RCU] This problem has been affecting me

Charles Carver charlescarver at mac.com
Mon May 7 16:34:27 CEST 2012

I got it, thanks.

Still not connecting, and I'm on a different network:
Connecting to ssl://imap.gmail.com...
IMAP connect:  NOT OK(Login failed for **** from ****. Could not connect to ssl://imap.gmail.com:993: Connection timed out)

Also, your file was named config.inc.php, but it said to use main.inc.php.

Also also, is it better to use PHPMail() as the SMTP server?