[RCU] This problem has been affecting me

Charles Carver charlescarver at mac.com
Tue May 8 01:34:06 CEST 2012

Contacted Hostgator...

They basically said it wasn't the server that was blacklisted, but Gmail's IMAP server? And I changed my MX records to my own domain so that there wouldn't be a possible conflict while logging in... but so far I still can't login from my computer. I wish I could get a better log of what's happening, instead of just "Connection time out".