[RCU] This problem has been affecting me

Claudio Kuenzler napsty at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:39:52 CEST 2012

Hi
Obviously the guys from hostgator dont have a clue. The gmail servers cant
be blocked... imagine that! Millions of users would be affected!!

They dont realize that its their (hostgator) job to see that their ip
ranges arent blocked. Im a hoster myself and thats daily business.

Did u try set up a lamp server on your home machine? Eg in a virtual
machine? You can then set up roundcube and compare.