[RCU] Custom replies and moving to folders?

Charles Carver charlescarver at mac.com
Thu May 10 20:18:19 CEST 2012

I'm hoping to use Roundcube as a portal type interface, where you can login and press a choice of buttons that will send static replies depending on the button, then move those emails to the appropriate folders.

What's the best way to start a project like this? Are there any built in functionalities that would make this work?

Also - I was never able to get Gmail to work for the IMAP server, but am now just using my server.