[RCU] Simultaneous logins from different computers?

Charles Carver charlescarver at mac.com
Tue May 15 01:43:24 CEST 2012

While testing Roundcube, I've noticed that I can't be logged in with the same IMAP credentials on two different computers accessing the same installation of Roundcube.

Clarification:

Computer 1 is logged into "http://www.website.com/roundcube/" successfully. If I open a different browser and access the same URL from the same computer, I can login fine.

Computer 2 tries to login to "http://www.website.com/roundcube/" and gets the following error in the error log:

   [14-May-2012 17:07:15 -0500]: IMAP Error: Login failed for LOGININFO at com from IPADDRESS.
   AUTHENTICATE PLAIN: Authentication failed. in ****/roundcube/program/include/rcube_imap.php on line 205
   (POST ****/roundcube/?_task=login&_action=login)

If I log out of Computer 1 and wait a little bit, I can login from Computer 2 without an error.

Is this behavior standard, or if my installation screwed up?