[RCU] SQLite3 plans

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue May 15 08:25:09 CEST 2012

On 05/14/2012 03:57 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
> With the removal of sqlite2 from php-5.4, I was just wondering what the
> eventual plans for SQLite are?

We're using PEAR MDB2 package and there's no official driver for
sqlite3. For now we don't plan to work on this. However there is a
ticket in our tracker that we could/should use other database
abstraction package. We could also write our own library based on PDO.
It shouldn't be so hard, because we've got quite small needs, but it has
low priority. Also most people use mysql/pgsql.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak