[RCU] Roundcube managesieve plugin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue May 22 12:59:00 CEST 2012

On 05/21/2012 12:14 AM, Pritpal Sabharwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the latest stable version of Roundcube (0.7.2). I have
> enabled the managesieve plugin and got it working with my Dovecot2
> installation. The issue I am facing at the moment is that the iMAP
> server uses a namespace of INBOX.<foldername>. When I create rules using
> the managesieve plugin, the INBOX. Namespace is ignore:

Strange, this is Roundcube core feature and should work. I have no
access to IMAP server with such configuration, so I cannot check. I'd
help if you provide a testing account so I could connect from my box.

You can enable imap_debug and provide the log from the moment when you
log in to Roundcube and when you open filter edit form.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak