[RCU] 0.8-RC - Moving contact to group he's already in returns error

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Wed May 23 10:26:51 CEST 2012

Hello,

Since yesterday I'm testing the RC of 0.8 with the new Larry skin. Well
done!

I experienced a weird behavior, when trying to move (Drag&Drop) a contact
into a contact group.

If the contact is NOT a member of the contact group, the move works ->
Successfully added the contacts to this group.
But if the contact is ALREADY a member of the contact group, the move
returns an error -> An error occured! An error occured while saving. See
picture of error attached.

In my opinion this error is rather confusing. Shouldn't an error like "This
contact is already in the contact group" appear?

Anyone can confirm this error?

cheers