[RCU] Roundcube managesieve plugin

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Wed May 23 13:30:55 CEST 2012

Am 21.05.2012 00:14, schrieb Pritpal Sabharwal:

> Hi,
> I am
using the latest stable version of Roundcube (0.7.2). I have enabled the
managesieve plugin and got it working with my Dovecot2 installation. The
issue I am facing at the moment is that the iMAP server uses a namespace
of INBOX.. When I create rules using the managesieve plugin, the INBOX.
Namespace is ignore:

> # Sieve filter
> require ["fileinto"];
> #
rule:[Facebook]
"@facebookmail.com")
> {
> fileinto "Facebook";
> stop;
> }
> It
should be:
> Fileinto "INBOX.Facebook";

I'm using Dovecot 2 with
RoundCube 0.7.2 and the managesieve plugin as well and it's working fine
for me. So it's probably just a configuration issue on your side.

Manfred