[RCU] Roundcube slow

Antonio De Maglio antonio.demaglio at isti.cnr.it
Thu May 31 07:32:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have install latest stable roundcube version but it's very slow on account
of 1000 mail in Inbox.

My imap server is :

PMDF IMAP4rev1 V6.5-x6 (Message store V6.5-x2)

It present as capabilities :

CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL LITERAL+ NAMESPACE QUOTA UIDPLUS
X-NON-HIERARCHICAL-RENAME STARTTLS AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-MD5
AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=PLAIN

My old webmail is ilohaMail and with the same account mail e imap server it
is very fast.

I read:

 <http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Performance>
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Performance

and there is not solution of my problem.

Can please someone help me?

Thanks in ad advance

Antonio De Maglio

--

Dott. Antonio De Maglio

Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "A. Faedo" (ISTI)

Italian National Research Council (CNR) via G. Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa,
Italy Area della Ricerca CNR di Pisa

Skype: antonio_demaglio