[RCU] R: Roundcube slow

Antonio De Maglio antonio.demaglio at isti.cnr.it
Thu May 31 08:30:05 CEST 2012

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
I set sort column to '' is the same as None I thinks and the result is the
same.
I enable caching and roundcube is more slow then roundcube with disable
caching.
I can't install 0.8rc because I used roundcube in production machine. Iloah
don't use caching, so I think that caching is not the solution.
I used for roundcube a Centos 6.2 virtual machine with 15Gb of RAM and a
processor with 4core. I think that the machine is ok. I have this result
when there is connected to roundcube just a user.
Have you other idea?
Thanks
Antonio De Maglio

On 05/31/2012 07:32 AM, Antonio De Maglio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have install latest stable roundcube version but it's very slow on
> account of 1000 mail in Inbox.
>
> My imap server is :
>
> PMDF IMAP4rev1 V6.5-x6 (Message store V6.5-x2)
>
> It present as capabilities :
>
> CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL LITERAL+ NAMESPACE QUOTA UIDPLUS
> X-NON-HIERARCHICAL-RENAME STARTTLS AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-MD5
> AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=PLAIN

Server has no SORT capability. To make messages list fast you need to set
"Sorting column" to "None". You could also enable caching (and try 0.8-rc).

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
LAN Management System Developer [http://lms.org.pl] Roundcube Webmail