[RCU] R: R: R: R: Roundcube slow

Antonio De Maglio antonio.demaglio at isti.cnr.it
Thu May 31 14:21:52 CEST 2012

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: users-bounces at lists.roundcube.net
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.roundcube.net] Per conto di A.L.E.C
Inviato: giovedì 31 maggio 2012 13:10
A: users at lists.roundcube.net
Oggetto: Re: [RCU] R: R: R: Roundcube slow

On 05/31/2012 11:35 AM, Antonio De Maglio wrote:

> A.L.E.C I thank you for solve my problem. The problem is sort. User
> had order by Date and so Roundcube ask to server 1000 mail in the fetch
command.
> If user in Roundcube ask to order mail to "None" Roundcube is ok.
> Can I made to prevent that user overwrite this?

Add this option name (message_sort_col) to 'dont_override' array in config
file.

Thanks for your reply.
Some users had setting order message. if I set so user in the future can
change message sort, but for user that they had override?

Antonio De Maglio

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
LAN Management System Developer [http://lms.org.pl] Roundcube Webmail