[RCU] open() "/usr/local/www/roundcube/skins/larry/functions.js" failed (2: No such file or directory)

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Mon Oct 1 19:01:27 CEST 2012

On 10/01/12 09:53, Frank Bonnet wrote:
> hello again
>
> Roundcube 0.8.1 running on FreeBSD 9.0 installed from ports
>
> I have repeatedly the following message
>
> open() "/usr/local/www/roundcube/skins/larry/functions.js" failed (2:
> No such file or directory)
>
> of course the file is not present , but why is it called when using
> the "larry" skin ?
>

> Thank you

That file (functions.js) does exist in the Classic skin, but not in
Larry. I suspect you have an older plugin that is including it.

You might look for it by going into the RC-root directory and running:

# grep -R functions.js *

Look for any files the reference it outside the skins/classic
directory.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services