[RCU] open() "/usr/local/www/roundcube/skins/larry/functions.js" failed (2: No such file or directory)

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 2 17:15:57 CEST 2012

On 10/02/12 00:27, Frank Bonnet wrote:
> On 10/01/2012 07:13 PM, Arne Berglund wrote:
>
>  OK it gives this, do you see something wrong ?
>
>  thanks
>
>> grep -R functions.js *
> [output snipped for brevity]

Yes Frank, several of your plugins are trying to call functions.js from
their default skin templates. If there is no specific Larry skin folder
in the plugin, it will use default. So accounts, moreuserinfo, vacation
and settings are all four trying to load that script.

You should first look to see if any of those plugins have been updated
by their developers to support the classic and larry skins. That would
obviously be the best answer.

If no updates are available, I think I'd try solving this by copying
the default skin folder in each of those 4 plugins to new larry folders
in the same locations. Then in each larry folder, locate and delete the
following line from the template files in there:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/functions.js"></script>

If I'm right, users using the larry skin should no longer generate
those errors, and everything should still work fine. If you find
something in one of those 4 plugins that has broken by that change,
simply delete the new larry folder in that plugin.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services