[RCU] mail sort roundcube

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Oct 15 13:38:59 CEST 2012

Am 15.10.2012 11:09, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 10/15/2012 11:02 AM, Antonio De Maglio wrote:
>> Now, If I click in list option there arent't option to sort  mail,(this is
>> ok) but if I click on a column such as  Subject,Sender,.. Roundcube order
>> mail by this column.
>>
>> Can I disable this?
>
> You can't. Create a ticket in our bug tracker, we'll fix this, maybe in
> next version.

it would be helpful if this would NOT be stored
in the user-settings - as example there was a
problem in dbmail and the way RC sorts via IMAP
and after the user the first time sorted he could
never get back a proper sorting

since all the settings are one big record the only
sane way was to remove ALL user settings in the
database