[RCU] Multiple IMAP servers and accounts

kaifamm at libero.it kaifamm at libero.it
Fri Oct 19 09:36:57 CEST 2012

Hi All,

    I think this question has already been done many times but from online
documentation I have not found a solution.

I would need to be able to see all my mail, on different IMAP servers and
different accounts, entering RC once or by opening multiple instances of RC on
different tab of the same browser.

>From the documentation I understand that you can not see multiple IMAP servers
simultaneously from a single RC.

I also tried to use RC on different tab of the same browser but it gives error
on sessions. I tried with both PHP sessions or  putting them on a database, it
does not work.

Is There a plugin, at least, to siwtch quickly from one server to another ?

However RC works very well I am fully satisfied.

PS: but were not included in the roadmap for advanced search? what happened?

Thank you very much

Marco Marcantelli