[RCU] New Roundcube Deployment

Nigel Peck nigel.peck at miswebdesign.com
Sun Aug 11 18:11:05 CEST 2013

On 11/08/2013 17:02, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> Increasing font size is a standard feature that every browser
> supports. Thus none of our default skins has such a functionality
> built in. But with the "extensible" skins it relatively easy to create
> a custom skin that supports this and still makes use of the templates
> and styles from the default skin.

The Larry theme doesn't support browser text zoom very well. I tested in
Firefox, with zoom set to only increase text size, and the theme does
not grow gracefully.

The same with zooming everything (not just text), it works yes, but it
creates the need for horizontal scrolling which makes it a pain to use
(even at 1920 wide).

So really it needs work to say it supports the browser zoom features in
a usable way.

Nigel