[RCU] Disappearing inbox in Midori

Kaz Kylheku kaz at kylheku.com
Fri Aug 16 21:09:04 CEST 2013

On 16.08.2013 01:57, Grant wrote:
> Has anyone else tried roundcube in midori?  It works very well but the
> list of messages in the inbox frequently disappears.  It reappears by
> scrolling up or down.

My intuition could be horribly wrong, of course, but that really sounds
like some widget repaint issue in Midori.

The UI just stuffs strings into an object; it doesn't push the pixels.

The RoundCube Wiki has a page (perhaps outdated) about tested browsers,
and browsers reported to work:

http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Requirements

It would be astonishing (though we must always be prepared to be
astonished) if all those browsers are doing something
out of spec which happens to cover up a UI refresh bug in the
application.

I'd report this in the Midori list; maybe it can help them fix
something.