[RCU] Roundcube "hangs" in settings pages

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Wed Aug 21 16:50:24 CEST 2013

Hi list

I got a weird problem with my roundcube 0.9.2 installation. If I go to
the settings pages and choose any menu item from the left pane (e.g.
server-settings) RC hangs forever showing "loading data".
The same goes for all plugins settings which have menu items in the left
pane.
If I click such a menu item all other links in RC are not working
anymore. I have to reload the page in browser (ctrl+F5) to use RC again.
Webmail itself works fine, it's just the settings pages that seem to be
broken somehow in my case.
Tried as well a new installation with new mysql database, but the same

Thanks for any idea where to start searching

tobi