[RCU] [Roundcube Announce] Update 0.9.3 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Aug 21 19:41:09 CEST 2013

Hello folks

We can proudly announce the third service release for the stable 0.9
series of Roundcube webmail. It fixes 25 more bugs including two
recently reported XSS vulnerabilities with HTML messages and
signatures. Along with that, we also optimized the UI behavior for
touch devices to make Roundcube work nice and smoothly on tablets
running iOS or Android.

It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from
http://roundcube.net/download, see the full changelog
here:http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

Kind regards,
Thomas