[RCU] Roundcube "hangs" in settings pages

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Thu Aug 22 18:32:16 CEST 2013

I just tried some other things today:
I installed apache2 without php fpm but with php as apache module. But
nothing changed
Tried on a nginx as well same issue
Tried different browsers on different OS just to be sure it's not a
client problem. Nothing changed
The only thing I found was in the js-console
<<
[18:27:39.242] Load denied by X-Frame-Options:
https://MYDOMAIN/?_task=settings&_action=edit-prefs&_section=mailview&_framed=1
does not permit framing.

Could the problem be related with that?

Thanks