[RCU] Roundcube "hangs" in settings pages [SOLVED]

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Thu Aug 22 19:40:09 CEST 2013

Finally I found the source of error. It's the ssl-proxy server (nginx)
in front of the apache. I only used ssl connections and never tried a
plain http connection. Just some minutes ago I thought okay try plain
http and it worked. The settings pages are working again.
But I really can reproduce it: as soon as I switch back to https, the
settings keep hanging.

Is there a problem known with RC behind a ssl proxy (especially with
nginx as ssl proxy)?
Or is my config of the proxy the problem? The latest things I changed on
the proxy was the ssl chiphers offered (tried to offer preferably
chiphres which support (P)FS)
Somewhere I still have a pound proxy, I will test ssl connections to RC
via pound and see if there is a difference.

tobi