[RCU] ext-mx01.kolabsys.com lists.roundcube.net delivery problems encountered

Simon Loewenthal simon at klunky.co.uk
Wed Nov 27 15:21:08 CET 2013

I would not use smtp-auth because my mail server is simply relaying a
mail to them.

I think I noticed this happening when my mail server sends mail to
ext-mx01.kolabsys.com, because mail is accepted if sent via
ext-mx02.kolabsys.com.

Here are the headers from the email that was bounced, and here we see
the From set to users at lists.roundcube.net upon reply, and now I know
exactly why this happens!    I have a Roundcube plugin installed called
custom_from.
      https://github.com/r3c/Custom-From
"When replying to an e-mail sent to you through an address not in your
identities list, plugin will automatically fire and set "From:" header
to the address the original e-mail was sent to."