[RCU] Opening 2 addresses at same time and changing font

Bruno Gonzalez (aka stenyak) stenyak at stenyak.com
Thu Oct 17 09:37:35 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-17 00:44, kelly at handsonart.org.au wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm really not very tech savvy, sorry. Our organisation has FINALLY
> managed to work out how we can have .org.au addresses and access them
> from home - I have 2 and it is handy if I can have them open at the same
> time rather than logging out and logging in numerous times over the
> course of the day.

I have no idea (maybe other RC users can suggest a plugin?), but as a
last resort, you can always open a second window in "incognito" mode
window in your favourite browser. That would be ctrl+shift+n in
chromium, or ctrl+shift+p in firefox, etc. This will allow you to have
exactly 2 open accounts (one in the regular window, another one in the
private window). This works for many other sites too, btw.

> Also, it would be great if I could change font sizes, colours etc as I like to highlight aspects of the mail I send out, hoping that people will actually read it .ha.

For this, go to the PREFERENCES panel, go to COMPOSING settings, and
mark HTML for "all" messages. That way you can use colors and stuff.

Hope that helps.

--
Regards/Saludos,
 Bruno Gonzalez