[RCU] unsubscribe

Kaz Kylheku kaz at kylheku.com
Sat Oct 19 04:11:37 CEST 2013

It doesn't work that way. The GNU mailman robot responds to
"unsubscribe" commands if you send them to the "-request" suffixed mail
alias; in this case <users-request at lists.roundcube.net>, ratherthan the

* * *

NOTE TO LIST: I would have sent this privately to Rhy Thornton. But you
chose to assert this header:

So when I hit "reply to" (rather than the usual "reply all"), I got
above in my "To" box instead of Rhy's address. And by golly, I'm not
going to go to the trouble of replacing that address. Too much work! I'm
going to do what you're telling me you want me to do via this header,
which is saying to me, "please reply to the list, and not to the
original sender, regardless of the subject matter!"

Should you ever choose to get a clue about mailing list configuration
one of these years, google for "reply-to munging considered harmful".