[RCU] Vacation plugin

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Oct 24 12:11:56 CEST 2013

Davide Perini skrev den 2013-10-24 10:33:

> is there a vacation plugin for roundcube that works well with the
> latest version of roundcube?

none exists imho

> Can you suggest to use one plugin in particular?

nope

> I would like something that let me choose a start date and a stop date
> for the vacation message.

start and stop date is poosible in sieve scripting, but missing in
managesive with roundcube, so if the mailserver supports sieve this is
the best route to solve it

if you need more help tell more info on what mailserver software is in
use

sieve is not just a roundcube feature btw, thunderbird supports it
aswell :)