[RCU] no button to add new identities in roundcube 0.9.2 version

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Oct 24 22:45:21 CEST 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:58 PM, ammine007 <ammine007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Salam Everyone,
>
> I'm a new user of roundcube, a great project.
>
> I was asked to add identities to a user in our company, and when clicking on
> Settings->Identities, I see the already set identity, but no button on the
> web page to add or create an identity.
>
> What is the problem, should I activate something..? is it a bug ? How can i
> do what i want to do with roundcube.  Thank you!

That's not a bug but configurable behavior. Some admins don't want
their users to define arbitrary sender identities for good reasons.
But you can change that by modifying the Roundcube config. See
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Config#RestrictingSenderIdentities
for details about identities.

Kind regards,
Thomas